''We are now accepting new patients for both clinic & home visits''
As we navigate our way through the challenges and uncertainty of COVID-19, I want to personally reach out to our valued patients to reassure you that here at Kingsnorth neuro physiotherapy.
We are committed to supporting you while ensuring the safety and well-being of both you and our associates.
Like you, we have been monitoring the ever-changing situation and will continue to closely observe the advice and guidelines set by the Government.
We conducted risk assessments for for all types of face to face visits by following CSP guidance.
Collectively we decided it now safe to take a measured approach. We continue follow government advice to keep in safe distance where it is possible & use appropriate PPE at all times.
We have now put in place track and trace QR posters in building which will enable you and your visitors to check into building on the Covid-19 app.
We would encourage everyone entering the building to scan the code who has the app, we have paper forms available for any visitors coming to the building who are unable to check in on a mobile.
Please can we also ask all clients to have a mask available when walking around the building, especially in reception where social distancing can be difficult at busy times.
We are advising all visitors that on entering Reception they will need to be wearing a mask.
Our hand sanitiser pumps are available on all entrances to the building and by every kitchen, please make sure these are being used on entry and exit and as needed.
We would like to thank you again for your patience and cooperation.
We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to accept new patients for physiotherapy sessions in clinic and home visits.
We are offering robust triage to screen consultations to direct appropriately.
We provide you with video exercises to make it easy for you to follow and minimise contact where possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us on email email@example.com or call us on 07894 990363 or Whats-app us on 07458304205 and we’ll do our very best to help.
Premises measure along with the ones already in place are there to keep everyone safe:
* Please DO NOT come into the building if you think you have symptoms.
* Masks/face coverings are to be worn at all times in public areas including kitchens, toilet facilities and Reception - we have disposable masks available at Reception
* Social distancing is in place across the building, temperature can be recorded on request.
* All visitors to sign the Health Information Questionnaire form located on Reception
* All cups and cutlery to be cleared and away at all times from the kitchen when not in use
* Hot water boiler, fridge handles and cupboard handles to be wiped after use
* Everyone to regularly sanitise and wash hands during the day, our sanitising points are located by every kitchen and on the main and tenants entrance
Please do not hesitate to speak with us if you have any queries.
Venkat ( KNP )